Thursday, August 27, 2015

BARCELONA PART I


Food heaven



I'm back from my vacation in Barcelona. I was there for a week with my bf. It was so beautiful and HOT. I melted almost everyday. I don't think I can live in Barcelona due to the heat, but a vacation trip is great.

It was so nice to enjoy the sun, being on the beach and sunbathe, and eat lots of delicious food everyday. I went a little bit cray cray at the shopping center and spent a couple of hours there, lol. We also went on a bike tour. It was so fun sightseeing and we learned a lot about the history of Barcelona. It was a fantastic experience.

8 comments:

  1. Barcelona is an amazing city. You look great.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the city is so beautiful and lively ^^
      Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Your photos looks great! Now I want to visit Barcelona!

    Monika | http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures :) Lovely post..Keep In touch dear..hugs
    ramp diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I am going to visit Barcelona tomorrow too :)
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete